Army Medical Corps SSC Officer Recruitment March-2012
Join Indian Army as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer in Army Medical Corps.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals both male and female who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt and completed internship for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Medical Corps. Applicants for who have taken more than 2 chances in final MBBS need not apply:
- Vacancies: 120 posts
- Eligibility: Candidates must possess medical qualification. Post Graduate degree holders i.e. MD/ MS/ MCh/ DM may also apply. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI. Candidates who will be completing internship by the last date of submission of application may also apply.
- Age: Must not have attained 45 years of age on 31st Dec 2012.
- Pay Band: PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs.6100 + Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs.6000 + NPA @25% of Basic+Grade Pay+MSP and other.
- Fee: One DD of Rs.200/- payable at New Delhi in favour of "Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund)".
- How to Apply: Candidates should apply to the Office of the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS)/ DG-1A, Ministry of Defence, 'M' Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi -110001, on a good quality A4 size plain paper giving particulars in the prescribed application form latest by 20/04/2012.
JoinIndianArmy.Nic.In | IndianArmy.Nic.In/Career